Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. is concerned about privacy issues and want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. This Privacy Statement describes Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. practices in connection with information that we collect through the website or mobile application owned and controlled by Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (respectively, the “Site” and the “App”), as well as offline where notice is legally required. By providing Personal Information to Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o., you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
Personal information Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. collects
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Telephone or fax number;
- Email address;
Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. collects Personal Information when you participate in various opportunities that we provide, for example:
- When you order a product or service or make a request.
We may combine Personal Information that we collect about you with Personal Information you provide to Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. through other sources, such as product registrations, inquiries or marketing events. We will use the combined Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement for as long as it is combined.
How we use personal information
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts.
- Send you important information regarding the Site or App, changes to Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o.'s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- Complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
Non personal information Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. collects
"Non-Personal Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser information;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you;
- Aggregated information.
How we collect Non-Personal information
Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. and Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o.’s third party service providers may collect Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
How we use and disclose Non-personal information
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of Hollindia Polska Sp z o.o. marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site or App, (for example, we may use Personal Information to calculate the percentage of Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. users who have a particular telephone area code).
Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location).
If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, e.g., when we combine information you provide upon registration with Non-Personal Information to provide you with targeted personalized marketing, the combined information will be treated by Hollindia Polska Sp. z o.o. as Personal Information.
Updates to this privacy statement
We may change this Privacy Statement. Please take a look at the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site or App. Your use of the Site or App following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.